Electronic Manufacturing Services Dayton Ohio
Overview. Tabtronics, Inc. is a “build to print”, contract assembly business specializing in circuit boards, box builds and control panel
Surface mount technology capabilities include:
- State-of-the-art, automated pick and place equipment
- High density BGA prototyping & rework
- Quality Control:
- In-house X-ray capability for placement verification
- Utilization of 3D paste measuring for process verification
- Capability to handle BGA’s (ball grid array) and 01005 components
- Selective Soldering
- Automated Optical Inspection equipment used for inspection of circuit board assemblies
- All methods of circuit board de-panelizing including:
Tabtronics, Inc provides full turnkey Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) for electronic components, printed circuit boards (PCB) and box build assemblies to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
in a wide variety of industries, including
Why Choose Tabtronics?
ROHS Capability | IPC Certified Instructors: Class II, III | ISO 9001-2008
We do more than just manufacture printed circuit boards assemblies. Our team of experts:
- Identifies long lead items up front
- Incorporates (DFM) design for manufacturability where possible
- Handles design changes on-the-fly
- Is easy to work with
- more reasons
Tabtronics is committed to meeting and exceeding the demands of the industry in terms of manufacturing capabilities, training, and certifications so that you get the best product and services possible. We never forget that you are our future.
Call us: 937.222.9969
Online Quote form
1/2 Million Components — A Typical Week's Production
We were told once by one of our machine service techs that we are placing the most 0201 components of any contractor he services in the eastern part of the US.
In a given week we placed over ½ million components on one assembly line alone.